Part Time Day
Class Start Date
Friday 14 December 2018
This course will be delivered at our Connected Learning Centres at Coonabarabran, Quirindi, Glen Innes and Tenterfield. It will be run over 1 day from 9.00am – 4.00pm. You will need to bring photo ID with you to verify your identity.
Students should allocate a minimum 6 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Offering Specific Information
Studying at a TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre means that you don’t have to leave your local community to get a first rate education and access elite training, teachers and support services.
Enrol now » Enquire »
Connected Learning Centres are custom designed to utilise modern technologies, simulations and virtual reality experiences to offer you a wider range of choices, more accessible, practical training and flexible learning opportunities. Students can access work booths, group learning rooms, a computer hub, print shop, tech-bar, media lounge, and learning support centre and a creative space to work on ideas for the future.
Our Connected Learning Centres will equip you with the skills you need for the jobs you want – in regional NSW, or anywhere in the world. If you would like to explore your local Connected Learning Centre, please visit www.tafensw.edu.au/clc