Business becomes most popular course at TAFE NSW Gunnedah
A surge in interest in the Certificate III in Business Administration saw it become TAFE NSW Gunnedah’s most popular course in 2017, Deputy Regional General Manager Adam Bennett revealed today.
Mr Bennett said the Certificate III in Business Administration was the most popular course in Gunnedah for the first time. The Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation and Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care courses again attracted strong interest to round out the top three most popular courses.
“The Certificate III in Business Administration course is extremely popular in Gunnedah due to strong industry demand, and because our students enjoy learning from industry experts,” Ms Baxter said.
“The fact that employers trust our training, which can lead to exciting, real-life employment prospects in Business Administration is also a telling factor.”
Top 10 TAFE NSW courses in Gunnedah in 2017:
• Certificate III in Business Administration;
• Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation;
• Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care;
• Certificate III in Individual Support;
• Certificate I in Access to Work and Training;
• Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology;
• Certificate I in Engineering;
• Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology;
• Certificate III in Accounts Administration;
• Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Mr Bennett said enrolments for 2018 at TAFE NSW were open now, and would be accepted right across the Christmas period.
“TAFE NSW has more than 1200 courses to choose from – so there’s something for everyone no matter where you live, your skill level or qualifications,” Mr Bennett said.
“With so many exciting options, and with research revealing that TAFE NSW graduates have a higher median income and employment rate than university graduates, there’s never been a better time to consider TAFE.”
For more information visit tafensw.edu.au or phone 131 601.
Media contact: Luke Schuyler, TAFE NSW Media and Communications Business Partner, (02) 6393 5946, mobile 0439 536 563.