Class Start Date
Thursday 9 November 2017
9.00am to 5.00pm. Minimum of 12 and Maximum of 20 participants is required for this course.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
In line with the NSW Food Authority legislation, certain food businesses in the hospitality and restaurant service sector are required to have at least one trained food safety supervisor.
Enrol now » Contact us »
Each appointed food safety supervisor will need to receive training in 2 nationally recognised units of competency and hold a food safety supervisor certificate. The legislation will require refresher training every five (5) years.
You will be informed of the safe handling of food during the receipt, storage, preparation, display, service and disposal of food within a hospitality or retail food environment. You will also be shown how to implement predetermined procedures from a food safety prorgam.
Please Note: If you wish to check whether an exemption applies to your business or employer, you can either visit the NSW Food Authority Website at:
OR Contact the NSW Food Safety Authority on Ph: 1300 552 406