Class Start Date
Tuesday 21 November 2017
8.30 am - 5.00 pm.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
o Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
o Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
You will develop skills in identifying requirements of the WHS Regulations and Codes of Practice to develop safe work procedures, consult with clients, complete site establishment plans, develop procedures for working at heights, develop safe work method statements, develop waste procedures and complete WorkCover notification procedures.
On completion of this course candidates will be eligible to apply to WorkCover NSW for the classification of Asbestos Removal Supervisor for inclusion on the licence of an asbestos removal enterprise.
Employment opportunities include work in the asbestos removal or building demolition industry as a supervisor for the removal of asbestos containing materials.
1. Candidates wishing to undertake this course must first complete either
CPCCDE3014A Remove non-friable asbestos
CPCCDE3015A Remove friable asbestos
2. Candidates will need to have experience working in the construction industry and must be able to read and understand English in accordance with Safe Work Australia and WorkCover NSW requirements.
3. Candidates must hold a WorkCover NSW issued Construction Induction Card (White Card) or equivalent.
4. Participants must wear Safety Work boots
Offering Specific Information
This course is for experienced construction workers who are required to supervise workers in the removal of asbestos containing materials (ACM). On successful completion of the course,candidates will be eligible to apply to WorkCover NSW for the classification of Asbestos Removal Supervisor for inclusion on the licence of an asbestos removal enterprise.
Enrol now » Contact us »
Candidates will gain knowledge and skills to identify requirements from WHS Regulations and Codes of Practice which include developing safe work procedures, consulting with clients, completing site establishment plans, developing procedures for working at heights, developing Safe Work Method Statements, developing waste removal procedures and completing WorkCover notification procedures for the removal of ACM.