Class Start Date
Tuesday 28 November 2017
8.30am to 5.00pm. This course is a face to face classroom based program and includes pre-course work to be completed prior to the commencement of the course. Minimum of 11 and maximum of 16 participants required for this course to proceed.
Students should allocate a minimum 2 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
- Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
- Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Students are required to undertake and perform CPR assessmnt on the floor.
Participants completing the FACE TO FACE DELIVERY are required to pick up a resource pack from their nearest TAFE campus.
This pack will include the following:
1. Textbook, First Aid Workbook, Bandage and Sling – this is to be used as part of the training
Please complete the following pre-course tasks prior to attending the course:
*Section 1 of the First Aid Workbook
*Self-assessment Activities in the Green Manual pages 21, 41, 72 and 89
*Read Pages 91 to 108 in the Green Manual (this information is imperative for the examination)
Participants completing the BLENDED DELIVERY course will need to:
• Once payment has been finalised you will receive the course textbook, manual, bandages and instructions to access the online training program.
• Complete the Online Training Program prior to attending the assessment. Once you have finished working through all of the information in this course online you will be required to book an assessment time online and attend a TAFE college nearby for the practical assessment. For the practical assessment you must print and bring your completed online workbook and manual.
• Successfully complete all practical skills assessments which include demonstration and essential knowledge in CPR using adult and infant manikin, first aid response in a scenario situation and
management of Anaphylaxis and Asthma using standard first aid equipment
Offering Specific Information
IF YOU REQUIRE THIS COURSE AT ANOTHER CAMPUS PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMERICAL TEAM 02 67682204.
Enrol now » Contact us »
From 1 January 2015 if you are undertaking nationally recognised training delivered by a registered training organisation you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Students can obtain their own USI from the website www.usi.gov.au. Please bring your USI to class.