Class Start Date
Tuesday 10 January 2017
20 minutes. This assessment is classroom based.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Supply a copy of your current First Aid Certificate or CPR certificate
IF YOU REQUIRE THIS PROGRAM PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMERCIAL TEAM ON 67682204 AND AN INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT TIME WILL BE MADE.
Enrol now » Contact us »
- Supply a copy of your current First Aid Certificate or CPR certificate to the trainer at the commencement of the assessment
- An optional first aid textbook is available from your local Campus Administration Office for a cost $25.00