Class Start Date
Tuesday 17 October 2017
9.00am to 3.30pm. Please attend your nearest TAFE campus and this course will be delivered via our video connected classroom.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
The course trainer will be delivering this course from Tamworth Campus via Video Conference into the campuses listed. The course will be supervised
by staff at the local campuses. Campuses involved in course: Armidale, Coonabarabran, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri, Tamworth, Tenterfield.
Offering Specific Information
If you hold a valid competency card that is reaching expiry, Liquor & Gaming NSW will contact you by email and/or SMS about how to renew your card. Renewal and online refresher training is only available via the links sent by Liquor & Gaming NSW when your renewal period opens. Do not do full, first-time courses at registered training organisations as this will not renew your card.
Enrol now » Contact us »