Class Start Date
Tuesday 10 April 2018
9.00 am to 3.30 pm. This course is a face to face classroom based program.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Offering Specific Information
If you hold a valid competency card that is reaching expiry, Liquor & Gaming NSW will contact you by email and/or SMS about how to renew your card. Renewal and online refresher training is only available via the links sent by Liquor & Gaming NSW when your renewal period opens. Do not do full, first-time courses at registered training organisations as this will not renew your card.