Class Start Date
Friday 24 November 2017
This course will be delivered at our Connected Learning Centres at Coonabarabran, Quirindi, Glen Innes and Tenterfield. It will be run over 1 day from 9.00am – 4.00pm. You will need to bring photo ID with you to verify your identity.
Students should allocate a minimum 6 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
TAFE NSW’s Connected Learning Centres (CLCs) are high-tech educational facilities designed to give you access to a full range of TAFE NSW courses and services. They are located in rural and regional areas, meaning you no longer need to leave town to gain a qualification in your field of interest.
The centres are multi-purpose, convenient and community-friendly venues, offering you a variety of personalised study options in an active learning environment. You will have access to the latest in virtual reality and communications technology, with hands-on practical training relevant to your course also available through mobile education units. You will be able to correspond easily with teachers both on and off-site, as well as to practice your skills in high-quality simulated work environments.
Each CLC offers work booths, group learning rooms, a computer hub, print shop, tech bar, media lounge, and learning support centre, as well as a creative space and communications room. You will also find a social lounge where you can relax and connect with fellow students and staff.
No matter your location, background or personal circumstances, Connected Learning Centres mean you can enjoy more choice and convenient access to TAFE NSW’s superior training and services, so you can gain the knowledge and skills for the career of your dreams.
Offering Specific Information
If you hold a valid competency card that is reaching expiry, Liquor & Gaming NSW will contact you by email and/or SMS about how to renew your card. Renewal and online refresher training is only available via the links sent by Liquor & Gaming NSW when your renewal period opens. Do not do full, first-time courses at registered training organisations as this will not renew your card.
Enrol now » Contact us »