Class Start Date
Friday 2 March 2018
This course will be delivered at our Connected Learning Centres at Coonabarabran, Quirindi, Glen Innes and Tenterfield. It will be run over 1 day from 9.00am – 4.00pm. You will need to bring photo ID with you to verify your identity.
Students should allocate a minimum 6 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
If you hold a valid competency card that is reaching expiry, Liquor & Gaming NSW will contact you by email and/or SMS about how to renew your card. Renewal and online refresher training is only available via the links sent by Liquor & Gaming NSW when your renewal period opens. Do not do full, first-time courses at registered training organisations as this will not renew your card.
Offering Specific Information
Studying at a TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre means that you don’t have to leave your local community to get a first rate education and access elite training, teachers and support services.
Enrol now » Contact us »
Connected Learning Centres are custom designed to utilise modern technologies, simulations and virtual reality experiences to offer you a wider range of choices, more accessible, practical training and flexible learning opportunities. Students can access work booths, group learning rooms, a computer hub, print shop, tech-bar, media lounge, and learning support centre and a creative space to work on ideas for the future.
Our Connected Learning Centres will equip you with the skills you need for the jobs you want – in regional NSW, or anywhere in the world. If you would like to explore your local Connected Learning Centre, please visit www.tafensw.edu.au/clc