Class Start Date
Tuesday 7 November 2017
8.00am to 5.00pm. This program is delivered over three (3) days 8-10 November 2017.
NOTE: CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations advised in writing more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
- For cancellations advised within seven (7) days of the program, no refunds are made, however the participant can transfer to an alternative date or a substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee within the seven (7) day timeframe. Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee.
- Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
- All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Course is run over 3 days, 7.5 hours per day.
* If successful you will be issued with ‘Notice of Satisfactory Assessment’ (NSA form). Successful participants must then lodge their application within 60 days of the date of assessment at a NSW or ACT Australia Post outlet with the following:
-Original (blue/white copy) of NSA form
-Application for a National Licence to perform high risk work
-Original and acceptable evidence of identity documents totalling at least 100 points
-Colour, passport size photo
-Prescribed fee/s - The Application Fee for a High Risk Work Licence is $72.50 per class of licence.
* If you are unsuccessful in your Assessment, the assessor will advise you of the areas where further training is required. This will be detailed on an Assessment Summary.
* Unsuccessful applicants can apply for re-assessment at least 21 days but not more than 90 days since the date of issue of original assessment (additional re-assessment fee will apply).
Offering Specific Information
Participants MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD to participate in this course. It is extremely important that participants provide original documents of identity that add up to 100 points on
Enrol now » Contact us »
the day of assessment.