Full Time - On the Job Training
Class Start Date
Tuesday 14 November 2017
Classes will be 8.00am to 5.00pm. Course runs over 3 days - two days training and one day of assessment.
Students should allocate a minimum 24 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Offering Specific Information
If successful you will be issued with ‘Notice of Satisfactory Assessment’ (NSA form). Successful participants must then lodge their application within 60 days of the date of assessment at a NSW or ACT Australia Post outlet with the following:
Contact us »
* Original (blue/white copy) of NSA form
* Application for a National Licence to perform high risk work
* Original and acceptable evidence of identity documents totalling at least 100 points
* Colour, passport size photo
* Prescribed fee/s - The Application Fee for a High Risk Work Licence is $72.50 per class of licence.
Unsuccessful applicants can apply for re-assessment at least 21 days but not more than 90 days since the date of issue of original assessment (additional re-assessment fee will apply).