Class Start Date
Monday 28 May 2018
This course will be held at the Coonabarabran Connected Learning Centre on 28-30 May 2018. There are two days of training and one day of assessment. Classes will be from 8.00am to 5.00pm each day.
Students should allocate a minimum 24 hours per week to their study.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
If successful you will be issued with ‘Notice of Satisfactory Assessment’ (NSA form). Successful participants must then lodge their application within 60 days of the date of assessment at a NSW or ACT Australia Post outlet with the following:
* Original (blue/white copy) of NSA form
* Application for a National Licence to perform high risk work
* Original and acceptable evidence of identity documents totalling at least 100 points
* Colour, passport size photo
* Prescribed fee/s - The Application Fee for a High Risk Work Licence is $72.50 per class of licence.
* Unsuccessful applicants can apply for re-assessment at least 21 days but not more than 90 days since the date of issue of original assessment (additional re-assessment fee will apply).
* With successful completion of this competency SafeWork, the licencing body, will issue a LF Licence.
Offering Specific Information
Studying at a TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre means that you don’t have to leave your local community to get a first rate education and access elite training, teachers and support services.
Enrol now » Contact us »
Connected Learning Centres are custom designed to utilise modern technologies, simulations and virtual reality experiences to offer you a wider range of choices, more accessible, practical training and flexible learning opportunities. Students can access work booths, group learning rooms, a computer hub, print shop, tech-bar, media lounge, and learning support centre and a creative space to work on ideas for the future.
Our Connected Learning Centres will equip you with the skills you need for the jobs you want – in regional NSW, or anywhere in the world. If you would like to explore your local Connected Learning Centre, please visit www.tafensw.edu.au/clc
It is now a requirement for all students to obtain a USI. Students can obtain their own USI from the website www.usi.gov.au. Please bring your USI to class.