Class Start Date
Tuesday 17 October 2017
6.00pm - 8.00pm. This session will be held via Adobe.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Quantities and estimating using Google Sketchup. 3D modelling will be used to gain building material quantities for the purpose of estimating and quoting.
CPD4: a study of those points of interest to today's builder from the Building Code of Australia - Volume Two and its Referenced Standards. It is intended, in this session, to concentrate on Part 3.9 - Safe Movement and Access and Part 3.12 - Energy Efficiency
Enrol now » Contact us »