Class Start Date
Tuesday 28 November 2017
9.00am to 3.00pm
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
The fine art of coffee making has become more popular than ever before. This course is designed for all lovers of coffee from the keen amateur in front of the home espresso machine, to the coffee professional looking to satisfy their customers with the most enjoyable coffee they can
Enrol now » Contact us »
We will guide you through the different types of coffee that can be prepared and the method for preparing each one.
You will learn about the important principles of making coffee including:
• selection of quality ingredients
• correct way to operate an espresso coffee machine
• best techniques used to produce a good coffee
• how to identify and overcome faults.