Class Start Date
Enrol now, start studying immediately!
This program is schedule on an individual basis.
||Non subsidised fee|
Course Fee includes 10 hours of training and assessment. If additional hours are required they will be charge at an hourly rate of $180. This fee must be paid prior to the completion of the training. NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
To book in individual session please contact the commercial team on 02 6768 2204 or 02 6768 2039 or email email@example.com. Entry Requirements
Enrol now » Contact us »
To upgrade to this class you must have held a Class C licence (not a learner) for at least one year. P2 licence holders cannot upgrade to this class.
The participant must complete the RMS Driver Knowledge Test for the licence they wish to achieve before undertaking this practical course. It is recommended that participants complete at least ten (10) practice tests on RMS website in preparation for this test.
What Happens After Completion?
Successful participants will be issued a certificate of completion. This is to be taken to RMS for the participant's licence to be upgraded.