Class Start Date
Thursday 14 June 2018
8.30am to 5.00pm. This course is a face to face classroom based program and includes pre-course work to be completed prior to the commencement of the course. Minimum of 11 and maximum of 16 participants required for this course to proceed.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Participants completing the FACE TO FACE DELIVERY are required to pick up a resource pack from their nearest TAFE campus. This pack will include Textbook, First Aid Workbook, Bandage and Sling. These will be used as part of the training.
Enrol now » Enquire »
Please complete the following pre-course tasks PRIOR to attending the course:
* Section 1 of the First Aid Workbook
* Self-assessment Activities in the Green Manual pages 21, 41, 72 and 89.
Participants completing the BLENDED DELIVERY course will receive the course textbook, manual, bandages and instructions to access the online training program (once payment has been finalised).
You are required to:
* Complete the Online Training Program prior to attending the assessment.
* Book an assessment time online and attend a TAFE college nearby for the practical assessment (once you have finished working through all of the information in the online course).
* Print and bring your completed online workbook and manual (required for the practical assessment).
* Complete all practical skills assessments successfully. This includes demonstration and essential knowledge in CPR using adult and infant manikin, first aid response in a scenario situation and management of Anaphylaxis and Asthma using standard first aid equipment.