Part Time Day
Class Start Date
Wednesday 14 February 2018
9.00am to 1.00pm. This program is a Blended Delivery - Online Training and up to 4 hours classroom assessment. Minimum of 4 and maximum of 16 participants required for this course to proceed.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Participants completing the FACE TO FACE DELIVERY are required to pick up a resource pack from their nearest TAFE campus. This pack will include Textbook, First Aid Workbook, Bandage and Sling. These will be used as part of the training.
Enrol now » Contact us »
Please complete the following pre-course tasks PRIOR to attending the course:
* Section 1 of the First Aid Workbook
* Self-assessment Activities in the Green Manual pages 21, 41, 72 and 89.
Participants completing the BLENDED DELIVERY course will receive the course textbook, manual, bandages and instructions to access the online training program (once payment has been finalised).
You are required to:
* Complete the Online Training Program prior to attending the assessment.
* Book an assessment time online and attend a TAFE college nearby for the practical assessment (once you have finished working through all of the information in the online course).
* Print and bring your completed online workbook and manual (required for the practical assessment).
* Complete all practical skills assessments successfully. This includes demonstration and essential knowledge in CPR using adult and infant manikin, first aid response in a scenario situation and management of Anaphylaxis and Asthma using standard first aid equipment.