Class Start Date
Wednesday 25 October 2017
9.00am to 5.00pm.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
Competency based assessment requires a demonstration of skills and knowledge, relevant to the requirements of the unit being assessed. Evidence of these can be collected through a combination of observation, discussion, written assignments, tests, and/or practical application and work related
Enrol now » Contact us »
projects. Where applicable, assessment may be undertaken in the workplace. From 1 January 2015 if you are undertaking nationally recognised training delivered by a registered training organisation you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Students can obtain their own USI from the
website www.usi.gov.au. Please bring your USI to class.