Class Start Date
Monday 30 October 2017
8.30am to 5.00pm. This course is held over 2 days 30 - 31 October 2017 at the Armidale Rural Skills Centre.
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
This is a practical hands on course for people wanting to work with Agriculture Chemicals.
Offering Specific Information
This course will allow you to safely and correctly apply chemicals to control weeds in agricultural, horticultural or land management based enterprises. You will learn to handle, transport, store, prepare and apply chemicals in an effective and responsible manner and select appropriate weed control measures. On successful completion of this course, you will meet the training requirements determined by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority for the purchase of some restricted chemicals and the NSW Pesticides Regulation 2009 for the unsupervised application of pesticides.
Enrol now » Contact us »